Ag for Life is looking for guest articles (unpaid) to be showcased on our blog, social sites and in our quarterly newsletters. Our target audience is agriculture stakeholders including producers, agri-business, government, along with teachers, foodies, chefs and all those interested in where good food comes from.
We are looking for passionate wordsmiths with experience in food, nutrition, agriculture, safety and sustainability, to showcase their original work. Articles need to be science-based, balanced. Not opinion-based.
When you submit a post, you grant the right to Agriculture for Life to use and redistribute it. Please note that articles may be edited for length. We appreciate your time and effort spent on guest posts, however due to the volume of content we receive, we cannot guarantee that all articles will be shared.
What type of articles are we looking for?
• News stories
• Q&A interviews
• Investigative pieces
• Include short, catchy title
• Article length: 300 – 800 words
• Photo: Include a photo for the article with citation and caption or suggest a photo from istock.com
• Teasers: Provide a teaser that describes the content of the article
• Credits: Ensure all credits, sources, links to studies, etc are included
• Include your social media handles so we can tag you in!
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ag for Life Guest Article Submission.”